A.1. The 3rd Pan American Girls’ Mathematical Olympiad (PAGMO 2023) will be hosted by Costa Rica.
A.2. The Official Program should begin on August 6th of 2023 and end on August 12th of 2023.
A.3. The Organization of PAGMO 2023 is in charge of the following committee:
- Carlos Montalto Cruz, Universidad de Costa Rica
- Daniel Campos Salas, Universidad de Costa Rica
- Diana Chacón Camacho, Universidad de Costa Rica
- Emmanuel Chavez Villalobos, Universidad Estatal a Distancia
- Iván Rodríguez Muñoz, Universidad Técnica Nacional
- Luis Fernando Ramírez Oviedo, Universidad Estatal a Distancia
- Marvin Abarca Fuentes, Tecnológico de Costa Rica
- Oscar Zamora Luna, Universidad de Costa Rica
A.4. The Contest papers for PAGMO 2023 are held on August 8th and 9th of 2023. Contestants shall not conclude their pre-university education before December 1st of 2024, nor have turned 18 years before August 6th of 2023.
A.5. Teams wishing to participate for the first time must apply to participate should send a solicitation to the Host Organization stating the intended team size through the email email@example.com until June 16th of 2023. Since the Host Organization can receive only a limited number of teams, their applications will be confirmed or declined by the beginning of July of 2023.
A.6. The deadline to confirm participation is June 16th, 2023. The detailing of the teams’ compositions must be informed before July 7th of 2023.
A.7. Proposals for problems must be sent to the PAGMO Problem Selection Committee, at firstname.lastname@example.org before June 16th of 2023.
A.8. A document will be sent, to be signed, either by the participants or their parents, agreeing that any photograph, video, half taken during the celebration of PAGMO 2023 may be published on the official website of the contest, as well as on their social networks.
A.9. Instructions about the exams application mode and coordinations will be communicated during the event.